Final Pr. ID: Poster #: EDU-077
1. Review frequency, relative severity, and age-related mechanisms of pediatric C-spine injuries.
2. Explore peculiarities of the pediatric cervical spine that predispose to different injury patterns than seen with adults.
3. Examine postnatal pattern of cervical spinal ossification.
4. Inspect the craniocervical junction anatomy, its ligamentous support and classic injury patterns.
5. Discuss available imaging recommendations in the workup of pediatric patients with suspected C-spine trauma.
6. Consider select patient scenarios of classic pediatric c-spine injuries. Read More
Authors: Thomas Anna
Keywords: pediatric C-spine trauma, craniocervical junction, C-spine development